Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse!
One of the major health benefits of matcha is that it delivers a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip. According to the latest innovation in antioxidant research, matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants than any other ‘superfood’.
When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea. One cup of matcha = 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea in terms of nutritional content.
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
Health Benefits of Matcha
Matcha is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg.
Matcha may also:
* Boosts metabolism and burn calories
* Detoxifies effectively and naturally
* Calms the mind and relaxes the body
* Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
* Enhances mood and aid in concentration
* Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
* Prevents disease
* Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
How to Brew the Perfect Matcha
Using a bamboo whisk and tea bowl.
Add 1/2 tsp Matcha into a Tea bowl.
Add 2oz hot water. (For best results use water just under a boil).
Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha straight from the bowl.